Weather ForecastCurrently89°ClearTomorrow is forecast to be Cooler than today. Late night thunderstorms tomorrow night.Tuesday 06/30 60%High 99° / Low 65°Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms. Lows overnight in the mid 60s.Tuesday Night 06/30 60%High 99° / Low 65°Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms this evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low near 65F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Wednesday 07/01 20%High 96° / Low 64°ClearExcept for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 96F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Wednesday Night 07/01 40%High 96° / Low 64°ThunderstormPartly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.